I just got this off the loom after many months – I haven’t washed it yet. It is a sampler blanket experimenting with a large variety of Summer & Winter tie-ups. I used a 2/8 wool warp in a variety of red/pinks with a 20/2 wool tabby weft and 4/8 wool/silk pattern weft. I threaded it using shafts 1,2,3,4 as the tie downs and 5 – 16 as the pattern. This gave me great variety in the texture created by the tie down threads. I allowed myself to play on the tie-up as I wove so there wasn’t really a planned progression – mostly freeform. I am going to correct some errors tomorrow and then wash it. More photos later.